Anita Silva's Last Days. Part One

Anita Silver's Log as to her last days on earth and of those who were there to help her in her last moments and who were not. Her last wish was to die at home. And home was 631 G Street/P.O. Box 986 Tulelake, California, 96134-0986. Phone number Anita Silva 530-667-2150 in Tulelake, California.

With her two dogs Peanuts and Max. And I was there to help her do it as the only friend that was willing to. I did it out the love I had for Anita Silva as my friend and love she had for me as her friend. I will always love her until the day I die.

Date Name ORG/Tiltle Time In/Time Out

3/20 Ted KHI/SC 10:30 AM-

Debra IHSS/Home Health aid 10:30 AM-2:30 PM

Judy Klamath Hospice Vol. 1:15 PM-

3/21 Carol (CNA) Klamath Hospice 9:30 AM

Debra IHSS/Home Health aid 10:30 AM-2:30 PM 1:00 PM-4:00 PM

3/22 Debra IHSS/Home Health 10:30 AM-2:30 PM 10:00 AM-1:00 PM

Becky KHI 12:00 PM- 12:45 PM

Judy Hospice Vol 12:45 PM- 2:20 PM

Becky KHI 6:00 PM-6:05 PM

3/23 Debra IHSS/Home Health aid 1:30 PM- 4:00 PM

Judy Klamath Hospice Vol. 2:00 PM- 3:15 PM

3/24 Debra IHSS/Home Health aid 2:00 PM- 5:00 PM

3/25 Carol (CNA)- KHI Anita appears very delusional & anti-social towards everyone. I got her back washed before she started screaming at me. Attempted SBA When ambulating to the bathroom & she swatted at my hands. Centennial Moaning & complaining about being sick to the stomach, refused the offer of pain meds. Refused all personal care. Very Weepy.

Vicky Klamath Hospice delusional, belligerent, verbally frustrated, repeats Self. VSS

Debra IHSS/Home Health aid 4-6 PM

Jim: Due to the situation with Carol. I decided to no longer allow anyone in Anita’s house alone anymore without me being with them. And at the present time, they were there to do their jobs of caregiving for Anita Silva.

Anita called me on the phone and was highly upset with Carol. I got there as fast as could walk from my house to Anita's. After the situation between Anita and Carol.

I made sure I was there at all times when the caregivers were present. I was just there as Anita’s friend, as I was not being paid to do it. I did it as a friend for a friend, hopefully, someone will do the same for me, when my time comes.

Go to Anita Silva's Last Days. Part Two

Comments