UPDATED: “You are crazy”, don’t you know!

Tulelake News

Tulelake, CA— POV

I was taking a walk yesterday, when I passed a young man who I have seen around the neighborhood. I guess you could say my part of the "hood" in Tulelake, CA depending on your "point of view".

I just love people who yell out how crazy I am. Yet, if only they could see how silly that is when it comes to calling me, "crazy".

Follow along with me and let's see how crazy I am.

1. I have over 22,000 plus hits, worldwide on my blog in 9.5 months. I guess that makes me crazy, along with all those people who stop by and read what I write, and then claim they never read what I write.

Then, all the others that stop by and when they meet me in person and then tell me how much they enjoy reading what it is I write or if they have never met me in real life, tell me the same things. "They enjoy reading what I write".

2. I have expertise and knowledge in the following areas (not in order of experience.)

A. Food Service
B. Auto Industry/Manufacturing
C. Shipping and Receiving Clerk
D. Warehouse Worker
E. Customer Service/Office Work
F. Cashier
G. Teacher
H. Management


I. On Air Radio DJ
J. Actor
K. Producer
L. Director
M. Dancer
N. Singer
O. Yard Worker/Labor Worker
P. Fork Lift Driver
Q. Injection Molder Machine Operator
R. Delivery Driver
S. Desk Clerk
T. Ice Cream Man
U. Salesman
V. Media Engineer
W. Camera Man
X. Editor Film and TV
Y. Editor News Paper
Z. Writer/Author/Reporter

AA. Web Master

BB. Computer Skills beginning and advanced

CC. Lawyer/Attorney And the list goes on…

DD. I guess with a list like the above I guess a person with all of the above knowledge could be consider a bit on the crazy side for having not only an well rounded education but lots of work expertise to boot. And enough time on earth to have gained quite a bit of wisdom.

EE. So either, I am unstable for having all of the above or the person claiming I am crazy is in fact the person in need of a mental health evaluation, real soon, for their hatred of someone "who tells the truth they are unable to handle about themselves", so they begin to loath you, instead, for their own, short comings, in life and want to blame it on, you.

FF. But you decide or just flip a coin, but I can almost bet and assure you on one sure thing for certain as to what your answer will be. What do you think? Am I crazy or are they crazy for thinking I am the one that is crazy? It is your call.

GG. Have a nice Day! Or is that have a nice life!

Written by James Garland of Tulelake News
PO Box 772
Tulelake, CA 96134-0772

Home Phone (530) 667-4744
Cell # (530) 708-7852

Email: tulelakenews@yahoo.com Tulelake News

Please click for more

Comments