Old stories about Tulelake

People have been eager to read and hear more about Tulelake, CA. Since I arrived back, I have kept a low profile, as to not ruffle any feathers, so to speak. I don't live in Tulelake anymore, but I live near the area now.

It would not take much to continue to take off where I left off, but the question is, "is it worth it?"

But, I may start sharing some of the old stories to see where that leads, and if I want to write anymore, than, I already have, about Tulelake, CA.

If I get enough of response, I may start writing about Tulelake, again. We will see.

James Garland

Comments

  1. Well, there seems to be a little group of nobodies that don't want the truth to get out about a little town called, "Tulelake,CA"

    Tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but it is corrupt. Just look at who the Police Chief who is and the fact that he is on the Brady list in two counties. Modoc and Siskiyou Counties. And I will write all about it soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that certain people "think" they speak for all of Tulelake, when they do not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment