"Crossing the line between "Fact" vs. "Fiction" and Free Speech"

Tease of Scott Sign Guy's comments

KLAMATH FALLS, OR— Don't put words in my mouth I never said or did

Jim Garland "Out and About" with "Scott" the Sign Guy.

The lady I referred to on the video of "Scott" the Sign Guy was from John McFarland III's "Letter to the Editor on the Hearld and News "Is 'sign guy' advancing church's leftist agenda?

Submitted and written by John McFarland III' and printed and approved by the Hearld and News.

"Is 'sign guy' advancing church's leftist agenda?

Jim Garland "Out and About with Tulelake News

I was out and about and having breakfast at Denny's and before I went in I bought a copy of the Hearld and News for $1.50 for a daily issue, and check out the Letters of Editor section. When I came across the letter as it was the very first one listed "Is 'sign guy' advancing church's leftist agenda? And not paying real close attention at the time, as to rather the writer was a male or female, because I was on my cell phone making other comments and other posts on Facebook, while drinking my coffee and waiting for my breakfast to arrive, before I headed down walking towards Staples and Wal-Mart to look for a new camera I want to buy and to see what they had in both places to offer.

I did about three other "Out and About Videos" on my way to Wal-Mart. And when I was done there at Wal-Mart, I caught the bus back towards 6th and Washburn, and got off by the old Safeway store on the corner. And across the street and almost to Arby's where I was going to use the restroom. But as I looked down in the direction of Starbucks where Scott the "sign guys" usually stands on the corner with his signs. And in the distance I could see Scott was there. I felt it would be a good chance, to get an opportunity to ask Scott about the things he was accused of being by the Letter to the Editor written by John McFarland III's and printed and in the Hearld and News.

I asked several questions of the almost nine minute video of Scott I have of the things Scott was accused of doing recently and who Scott is associated with, like the " local Unitarian Universalist social justice committee.

So here we go again. I asked Scott why he was arrested twice and what happened with it. A few things I didn't get a chance to as there were interruptions of people yelling things at Scott as they drove or walked by. I asked Scott quite a few things that he answered on the video that you have to read about in the article and see the rest of the video of Scott.

I just love those on the right, they love to dish out dirt, but yet never take responsibility for their own, like Trump. They are the first to poke someone in the eye, then claim next they were being attacked. The cowards that they are, including Bone Spurs Trump. They love to dish it out but they can't take. Well, there is an old saying by Truman, "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

To read the rest of the story go to Tulelake News Here.

James Garland of Tulelake News
Send sources on local and national news:
Email: tulelakenews@yahoo.com
Cell # (530) 708-7852

Comments