Lost bungie cord

Two things you will never have to chase: True friends and true love.

JgTheBoss 102.7 fm KNTN

JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, Oregon 3/31/24. Easter

JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, Oregon 3/30/24. Mornings JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, Oregon 3/28/24. Evenings JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, Oregon 3/28/24. Mornings,

JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, Oregon 3/26/24. Evenings

JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, Oregon 3/25/24. Evenings

JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, Oregon 3/25/24. Overnights

JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, Oregon 3/22/24. Evenings

JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, March 19, 2024, Mornings

Lost bungie cord

Never give up and never quit. Where there is a will, there is always a way...

Redding, CA- Well after leaving the Shasta Mall headed towards Walmart as I needed to buy a bungie cord to replace the one that was left behind in the trunk I presume in the Taxi in Klamath Falls when I was getting ready to board my train for Redding, CA.

The baggage and all my other stuff was slipping off the seat on my Red Hot Rod Walker and becoming a pain to deal with. It was still hours before I would be able to check into my motel room.

I thought if I could go to McDonalds I might be able to charge my cell phone and pull out my laptop and check up on all my messages along with posting the pictures and upload the videos I had taken so far on this trip to Redding, CA.

I was getting hungry, and I saw a Carl’s Jr and thought to myself I could check and see if Carl’s Jr might have wireless and a place for me to plug in my charger and charge my cell phone.

While I am standing on the corner by Carl’s Jr and Target in the distance in the shopping center. A young man stopped for a moment but hesitated to talk to me then went on then stopped again and came back to where I was standing and asked me if I knew the best place to stand with a sign to get people to give him money. He went on to say he heard that the section by Target was a good place to do it.

Told him I had no idea, then I went on to let him know who I was and why I was in Redding, CA. We became fast friends and we both were hungry, and I couldn’t afford to buy us both something to eat at Car’s Jr.

My new acquaintance homeless person needed some food and I needed some food. And I don’t give money to the homeless. But when he first approached me, he assumed or thought I was homeless too. People always do. Like the guy at Denny’s who thought I was homeless too. I love it. The guy at Denny’s laid money on my Red Hot Rod Walker after coming out of Dennys earlier.

I had to let the guy know at Denny’s I was not homeless like he too assumed I was. The man said I thought you were that guy from earlier. And I mentioned to him, no I wasn’t. But he could give the money to the other person he assumed I was as a homeless person. I tell you I love it when I am Out and About and how people where ever I go if they don’t know who I am assume I am a homeless person. Happens all the time to me even still in Klamath Falls, Oregon. The young man I just met he and I headed to the nearest grocery store to buy some food for both of us. And I mentioned what Motel I was staying at and for him to stop by and we could discuss further about him relocating to Klamath Falls where he might be better off as a homeless person than in Redding and I would do what I could to guide him in the right direction how to get help in Klamath Falls, Oregon. That was the last time I saw him.

To be continued

tulelakenews.online

Past Radio shows

Auditions for Book 2, book tours

James C. Garland-a very creative, talented and unknown poor person, but rich with ideas!

James Garland of Tulelake New Times

321 N 5th Street Apt #15
Klamath Falls, OR 97601

Send sources on local and national news:
Email: tulelakenews@yahoo.com
Cell # (530) 708-7852

Comments