Second stop book two “Up from here”

Two things you will never have to chase: True friends and true love.

JgTheBoss 102.7 fm KNTN

KTNT 102.7 FM REPLAYS

JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, Oregon

Date : 3/18/2024

Late Night with JgTheBoss March 18, 8 PM to Midnight KTNT 102.7 fm

Click Here To Listen

Date : 3/17/2024

Late Night with JgTheBoss March 17, 1 PM to 4 PM KTNT 102.7 fm

Click Here To Listen

Date : 3/16/2024

Late Night with JgTheBoss March 16, 8 PM to 2 AM KTNT 102.7 fm

Click Here To Listen

Date : 3/10/2024

Late Night with JgTheBoss March 10, 7 AM to 1 PM KTNT 102.7 fm

Click Here To Listen

Date : 3/09/2024

Late Night with JgTheBoss March 9, Midnight to 6 AM Overnights KTNT 102.7 fm

Click Here To Listen

Date : 3/08/2024

Late Night with JgTheBoss March 8, Midnight to 6 AM Overnights KTNT 102.7 fm

Click Here To Listen

Date : 3/07/2024

Late Night with JgTheBoss March 7, 6 AM to noon KTNT 102.7 fm

Click Here To Listen

Date : 3/05/2024

Late Night with JgTheBoss March 5, 6 PM to Midnight KTNT 102.7 fm

Click Here To Listen

Date : 3/03/2024

Late Night with JgTheBoss March 3, 6 PM to Midnight KTNT 102.7 fm

Click Here To Listen

Date : 3/02/2024

Late Night with JgTheBoss March 2, 6 PM to Midnight KTNT 102.7 fm

Click Here To Listen

Date : 3/01/2024

Late Night with JgTheBoss March 1, 6 PM to Midnight KTNT 102.7 fm

Click Here To Listen

Second stop book two “Up from here”

Never give up and never quit. Where there is a will, there is always a way...

Redding, CA- The new building behind the Amtrak Station is the courthouse in Redding for Shasta County. It’s been ten years or more since I was in Redding last.

All I know is I was half asleep when I departed the Amtrak train after falling asleep. Which, I didn’t think I would fall asleep on the Amtrak train, but I did.

It seemed I was going in circles at first and if I had thought about it at the time and not been half asleep, I would have just turned right on California Street and I would have figured it out sooner or later than I did.

Continuing on after recognizing Gold Street Liquors and passing River Front Theatre. I began to head towards Safeway Market to see about getting something to drink like a Red Bull to help keep me awake before I headed to Denny’s on the other side of town by Hilltop Drive by the freeway.

Pushing my hot rod walker in the rain was not going to be any fun. Getting soaked now and so was everything piled on top of the seat above what I refer to as my trunk. I had a black waterproof cover I pulled out of my belongings with that purpose in mind.

And now headed in the right direction towards Hilltop Drive and Denny’s where I would be crossing the Sacramento River on the way. And on my way take pictures as head in the direction. I was in no hurry as I had plenty of time as I could not check in into my room until in the afternoon.

Originally, I had planned on taking a a taxi to Win River but decided I would do that last when I was ready to go back home after I checked out of my room on Thursday the 14th of March.

Inside Denny’s was trying to dry off and get warm after the walk with my red hot rod walker as I refer to it as being. And trying to figure out where I wanted to head next.

Figuring the Shasta Mall might be the best option at this time. Unlike in Portland back in September where I had no idea where I was at, at least in Redding I knew my way around once I got my bearings. And it would be another way to pass the time until I could check into my room and be able to relax and dry. But until then I was stuck doing the best I could under this situation. And don’t know why I didn’t think about it at the time when I was at Denny’s to charge my cell phone but I didn’t.

I noticed after I got to the mall that my cell phone needed to be charged and went looking for a place to be able to do it. I looked but never did seem find a place to charge my cell phone. But I imagine if I went to mall all the time and was not an out of towner I am sure there are places to charge a person’s cell phone but for me that was not in the cards at the moment.

To be continued

tulelakenews.online

Past Radio shows

Auditions for Book 2, book tours

James C. Garland-a very creative, talented and unknown poor person, but rich with ideas!

James Garland of Tulelake New Times

321 N 5th Street Apt #15
Klamath Falls, OR 97601

Send sources on local and national news:
Email: tulelakenews@yahoo.com
Cell # (530) 708-7852

Comments