Disneyland on the horizon for my future adventures

TNT

Tulelake New Times

tulelakenews.online

JgTheBoss Worldwide TNT September 4th, 2024, 2024 Noon to 6 PM 102 FM Klamath Falls, Oregon.

TNT Worldwide 102 with JgTheBoss Klamath Falls, Oregon 6 PM to Midnight.

JgTheBoss Worldwide TNT Sept 10 102 Klamath Falls, Oregon

JgTheBoss Worldwide TNT September 4th, 2024, 2024 Noon to 6 PM 102 FM Klamath Falls, Oregon

Disneyland on the horizon for my future adventures

Finally left on my adventure to the new city I have never been to before, Salem, Oregon for my birthday trip that I would have canceled it, but I needed to get a PO Box for my housing authority voucher transfer from Klamath Falls, Oregon to Salem, Oregon.

In fact, I have been trying to check out Salem many times before now but each time for some reason or another I had to cancel those trips. This would be my first chance to go to Salem but with the knowledge I would be moving there sight unseen. It was and is the closing of one chapter and the beginning of another. Closing the chapter in Klamath Falls, Oregon and working on moving to Salem, Oregon.

Left right on time at 7:43 AM September 5th, my 70th birthday, a brand new decade of life. And I am looking forward not only to my decade of life but a brand new city I will be living in it now.

After boarding the train, I realized I did not have my jackets with me so the only thing I could figure is I must have left them on my bed when I headed out the door and didn’t think about it or noticed I did not have them with me. At first, I thought I had maybe lost them, but I checked with another person I met at the Amtrak station he was from Poland doing a study of the Modoc Native Americans. Real nice guy.

I finally settled into my seat and there was a person in each seat on the lower section of the train where I like it better there plus it is closer to the restrooms downstairs and as we get older that is a very important feature.

In the front seat on the left was a lady with her dog and the dog’s name was a Apollo and he was a great dog, at first, I thought he was a puppy, but I found out much later he was an older dog like me in age as I turned 70 and this was my first day being 70 years old.

I was looking forward to this trip to Salem for a very long time but this time I would be scouting around for a new apartment to move to soon. And learning my around a city I had never been to before and that was very challenging as well for me.

Wherever I go I always make new friends and the majority of the time my new friends are woman. Don’t ask me why but it just happens that way I am more comfortable around women more than men. Don’t now why and it has nothing to do a sexual attraction, and I am too busy for any kind of a relationship and relationships take time and effort I don’t have time for any- more, been there and done it. I am focused on my goals and dreams to compete the tasks I have dreamed about for a lifetime now and I am finally getting closer to achieving them, along with my book soon to come out called, “Simple Truth” and my “Low frequency FM radio station manual”, that will be available about the same time as my book mentioned above.

My seat partners all females got along great, and we had a great time getting to know each other with the promise of making contact in the future but I have discovered they say they will contact me in the future but for one reason or another they never

Related Link: What a trip, this trip has been

JgTheBoss 102.7 fm KNTN

https://www.mixcloud.com/JgTheBoss/subscribe/

KTNT 102.7 FM REPLAYS

James C. Garland-a very creative, talented and unknown poor person, but rich with ideas!

James Garland of Tulelake New Times

321 N 5th Street Apt #15
Klamath Falls, OR 97601

Send sources on local and national news:
Email: tulelakenews@yahoo.com
Cell # (530) 708-7852

Comments