What a trip, this trip has been

TNT

Tulelake New Times

tulelakenews.online

JgTheBoss Worldwide TNT September 4th, 2024, 2024 Noon to 6 PM 102 FM Klamath Falls, Oregon.

JgTheBoss Worldwide TNT Sept 17, 2024, 6 PM to Midnight 102 Klamath Falls, Oregon

Happy 55th Birthday Eric Wells my guardian son from JgTheBoss TNT worldwide 102.7 FM Klamath Falls, Oregon.

TNT Friday the 13th 6 AM to Noon 102 Worldwide Klamath Falls, Oregon.

TNT Worldwide 102 with JgTheBoss Klamath Falls, Oregon 6 PM to Midnight.

JgTheBoss Worldwide TNT Sept 10 102 Klamath Falls, Oregon

JgTheBoss Worldwide TNT September 4th, 2024, 2024 Noon to 6 PM 102 FM Klamath Falls, Oregon

What a trip, this trip has been

It started out by boarding Amtrak on my 70th birthday heading to Salem to relocate there at the beginning of October. Finaly made it to Salem, Oregon where I had planned many times before to make a trip here to Salem. I have finally arrived and the next thing I need to do is call for a taxi to take me to my motel so I can check in. And the difference when traveling north of Klamath Falls, Oregon. When heading north on Amtrak I can usually check into my motel room right away.

When heading south it’s not the case as it usually like in Redding CA, and Chico, CA takes about 12 to 13 hours after getting off the Amtrak Train before I can check into my motel room. What it is going south compared to heading north on Amtrak. Then all I can do is wait by open like Denney’s that has an internet connection and after breakfast find other things to do to keep me occupied until in the mid- afternoon around 2 or 3 PM then I am able to check in my motel room.

It is just a matter of time but while I wait, I spend the time taking pictures of things to share on my Facebook pages with others about the things I want to share with them and hopefully they have an interest in seeing the pictures as much as I love taking them, along with the different videos I do as well too.

And then I upload the pictures and the videos for others to see on my Facebook page and use the pictures sometimes for my stories for “Voices” if I am writing a personal story about my trips on “Voices” and use the pictures and videos as well if I happen to be doing a news story I had planned to do or a news story that just happened to cross my path right in front of me on my visits on my travels to whatever city I have traveled to at the time. I love everything I do from my stories I write for the “Voices” Magazine or my news stories with Tulelake News also known as TNT.

Tulelake New Times has been in existence since around 2010 when I first started the first issue back then in Tulelake, CA, covering the local city council meetings and other news stories around town to keep people informed about the happenings in and around the city of Tulelake, CA. Tulelake, CA located 4 miles below the state of California and Oregon state lines and State Hwy.

This is my first chance to finally get to see Salem for the very first time all while in the process of moving to Salem sight unseen and learning my way around to find out where I am and what area and where everything is located for my move here soon.

Related Link: What a trip, this trip has been {Part Two}

JgTheBoss 102.7 fm KNTN

https://www.mixcloud.com/JgTheBoss/subscribe/

KTNT 102.7 FM REPLAYS

James C. Garland-a very creative, talented and unknown poor person, but rich with ideas!

James Garland of Tulelake New Times

321 N 5th Street Apt #15
Klamath Falls, OR 97601

Send sources on local and national news:
Email: tulelakenews@yahoo.com
Cell # (530) 708-7852

Comments