What a trip, this trip has been {Part Two}

TNT

Tulelake New Times

tulelakenews.online

JgTheBoss Worldwide TNT September 4th, 2024, 2024 Noon to 6 PM 102 FM Klamath Falls, Oregon.

JgTheBoss Worldwide TNT 6 AM to Noon 102 Klamath Falls, Oregon Sept 20, 2024.

JgTheBoss Worldwide TNT Sept 17, 2024, 6 PM to Midnight 102 Klamath Falls, Oregon

Happy 55th Birthday Eric Wells my guardian son from JgTheBoss TNT worldwide 102.7 FM Klamath Falls, Oregon.

TNT Friday the 13th 6 AM to Noon 102 Worldwide Klamath Falls, Oregon.

TNT Worldwide 102 with JgTheBoss Klamath Falls, Oregon 6 PM to Midnight.

JgTheBoss Worldwide TNT Sept 10 102 Klamath Falls, Oregon

JgTheBoss Worldwide TNT September 4th, 2024, 2024 Noon to 6 PM 102 FM Klamath Falls, Oregon

What a trip, this trip has been {Part Two}

First thing I needed to do right now after arriving in Salem was to find a taxi I could call to take me to my motel room. Inside the lobby was a list of taxi services to call for a pick- up. The first number looked good but there was no answer, so I called the next taxi service that seemed to have a great name. It was called Reliable Taxi service. And this time someone answered, and he gave me his name and I gave him mine and mentioned to him I was at the Salem Amtrak station, and I needed a ride to my motel room, and I was in no hurry to get there and check in.

From what I recall he said he could be there to pick me up in about a half hour if that was OK with me. And I said sure no problem as I mentioned to him I was in no hurry and I would just sit on the bench and wait for him to come and pick me up and take me to my motel room to check in.

Finally, he arrived and mentioned to me his name was Edward and he would take me to my motel room, so off we went so I could check into my motel room.

Today was my 70th birthday and this was part of it as I had left early in the morning from Klamath Falls, Oregon to begin this trip on my 70th birthday to apartment hunt and get a PO Box for my housing voucher transfer from Klamath Housing Authority to Salem Housing Authority. When I was in the lobby before I was picked up by Reliable taxi service, I gathered a stack of bus and train schedules to look at later after I checked into my room where I could get a better idea how to get around town. As this was all new to me, the city of Salem.

As I had never been to Salem before other than passing through in a car or on the Amtrak train. This was a first for me to check out Salem and all the sites Salem has to offer. Sure, everyone knows Salem is the Capital of Oregon.

But for me right now I had never been to Salem before, and Salem is where I choose to live now because it was connected to the Amtrak Trains and close to Portland if and when I get the chance to fly out of the country for a visit to another county I have not been to before.

For me even at my age now of 70 this is going to exciting, sort of like a trip to Disneyland for a child but I am an older person who started a whole new decade of life and a new chapter leaving Tulelake, CA and now

Klamath Falls, Oregon by closing those chapters and starting a whole new one in Salem, Oregon. I just love it here, already and I have only been here a few hours now at this point in my trip here.

Related Link: What a trip it has been to Salem (Part three)

JgTheBoss 102.7 fm KNTN

https://www.mixcloud.com/JgTheBoss/subscribe/

KTNT 102.7 FM REPLAYS

James C. Garland-a very creative, talented and unknown poor person, but rich with ideas!

James Garland of Tulelake New Times

321 N 5th Street Apt #15
Klamath Falls, OR 97601

Send sources on local and national news:
Email: tulelakenews@yahoo.com
Cell # (530) 708-7852

Comments