UPDATE: Gang activity in Klamath Falls, Oregon

Two things you will never have to chase: True friends and true love.

JgTheBoss 102.7 fm KNTN

JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, Oregon 3/25/24. Evenings

JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, Oregon 3/25/24. Overnights

JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, Oregon

KTNT 102.7 FM REPLAYS

JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, Oregon

JgTheBoss LIVE on MixCloud and the local FM 102.7 KTNT Klamath Falls, Oregon 3/22/24. Evenings

Late Night With JgTheBoss Production

Related links:

1. Juvenile delinquents on the loose at the Granview Apartments on March 23, 2024

2. “None of my business" on March 24, 2024

Gang activity in Klamath Falls, Oregon

These pictures are a group of teens setting up a fight between two girls. I came upon it and yelled they needed to knock it off and I was getting their license number and calling 911. As I came upon them, I shoved my walker to the curb, and it fell over the side of the hill and everything in my shopping bag was spilt over the side of the hill by the curb.

The group ganged around them and one of them said, "Go for it", as I came upon the group. And one of the two of girts ran up N 5th heading northbound.

One teen male was at the rear of the vehicle threatening me and he said, "How would you like me to take your phone away from you." He threatened he was going to take my phone away from me if I tried to take a picture of the license number. And I told him try it and you will get double time for attacking a senior.

The rest of them were yelling to get in the van. Then I said, "And when you move out of the way and try to get in the car, I am going to take the picture."

One more time I said, "As soon as you try and get in the car, I am going to take the picture" and then I loudly spoke the license plate number out loud.

And in the process, I told the teen you try and take my phone or take a swing at me you will be spending double time for assault of a senior. He then jumped into the driver's side, and they headed down the hill.

He then jumped in the car/van white and headed south on N 5th towards Main Street.

I didn't call 911 at the time as I needed to pick up all my stuff that spilt out of the shopping bag off the grass in the dark. And keeping an eye out for them to drive back and maybe run me over with the van. And it was frost bite freezing outside tonight at the time of this incident. And I just wanted to get home. And as soon as I got home I posted the pictures here on my Facebook page. And then finally called 911 to make the police report.

Note: I waited to post the story because they would think they were safe and were not going to get discovered or caught. By running their mouths in the rumor mill in Klamath Falls. Now people are going to start seeing the pictures of the van and people will start talking now. They now have had time to brag about it and that is how they are going to get caught.

James Garland

The Real Klamath Falls Community Page

Related links:

1. UPDATE: Gang activity in Klamath Falls, Oregon

First chapter-In the beginning

tulelakenews.online

Past Radio shows

Auditions for Book 2, book tours

James C. Garland-a very creative, talented and unknown poor person, but rich with ideas!

James Garland of Tulelake New Times

321 N 5th Street Apt #15
Klamath Falls, OR 97601

Send sources on local and national news:
Email: tulelakenews@yahoo.com
Cell # (530) 708-7852

Comments

  1. I waited to post the story because they would think they were safe and were not going to get discovered or caught. By running their mouths in the rumor mill in Klamath Falls. Now people are going to start seeing the pictures of the van and people will start talking now. They now have had time to brag about it and that is how they are going to get caught.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment