Jim Garland "Out and About" May 4, 2019 at VETERANS MEMORIAL PARK, Klamath Falls, Oregon

KLAMATH FALLS, OR— Cinco de Mayo parade and event at VETERANS MEMORIAL PARK, Klamath Falls, Oregon

Jim Garland "Out and About" at VETERANS MEMORIAL PARK, Klamath Falls, Oregon for the Cinco de Mayo parade and event.

Today started early around 4:30 AM, after a short nap to help recharge my batteries. Which, is normal for me being bi-polar. I was born this way and sometimes it is a gift and at other times a curse. I began the day editing a video I shot yesterday, while I was out and about doing, Jim Garland "Out and About' videos, after I went to Rite Aid to pick up a prescription that was ready for pickup.

After I left Rite Aid, I went to visit with a friend that works at Sherm's Thunderbird Market. At that point I was not quite sure what I was going to do. Except, that I was going to treat myself to a good breakfast at a sit down restaurant, and not fast food. So I mentioned to my friend that was my plan at the point, from there I really had not thought about it yet. As I had no plans for the day, and sometimes that is how I do things. Spur of the moment, or a very flexible schedule, so that I am able to change my plans at a moments notice, as to what may come across my path or present an opportunity, for the taking or new experience or a new person to meet along the path of my daily life, that is never boring.

I left my friend at Sherm's Thunderbird Market, not knowing exactly what kind of, Jim Garland "Out and About" video I was going to make today. When I left Sherm's Thunderbird Market I was walking in the wrong direction and realized I was going the wrong way, if I was going to head to Dennys for breakfast. I then turned around and headed to Dennys. And before entering Dennys I bought a copy of the Hearld and News for $1.50 for a daily issue and for Sunday's $2.50. Most of the time I read it at the Klamath Falls Library when I am there trying to see how many homeless I could say hello to, and how their day was going. Out of concern, not pity, because I have been homeless several times in my lifetime, so I most certainly know what it is like to be homeless. Been there, done it. And more and more each day I am coming across more and more people I am meeting on the streets in Klamath Falls, OR.

I bought my Hearld and News and set it on the table after I was seated. The same booth and table I had sat in once many years ago shorty after my Mom passed away and I was beginning to write a book called, "Up from here" written by James C. Garland, as I wanted to write a book about my many adventures up to that point in my life. And I did, 265 pages.

As I look over the menu I wanted to get steak and eggs as I have not had that in a very long, long time. But, right now too expensive, so I settle for a reasonable priced breakfast. I made my order and was on Facebook on my cell phone at the time too. While opening the page to the Letter to Editor section, which I always check to see what letters I might find interesting, and I did.

This one caught my and it was the first one listed. Is 'sign guy' advancing church's leftist agenda? I read it and at the same time posted a comment to a friend who had made a post about something that caught my eye at the time too. I made a mistake in thinking that it was some lady or woman that had written the letter. It didn't matter either way if it had been by a woman or a man it was still wrong and should have never been allowed to be printed in my opinion. But, hours later after doing a video with the subject of the letter, Scott, the 'sign guy' as he is referred to as being as he stands on the corner by Starbucks. Where Scott was arrested twice.

For the second time Scott Voelker had been arrested. On Wednesday evening at 7:16 PM for Criminal Trespass Second Degree Trespass 164.245 with a cash bail of $5,000 Cash. And again at 10:57 Thursday morning for a probation violation. Scott Voelker is the same person who stands in front of Starbucks and waves his sign around as people drive by.

I continued on my journey and made four Jim Garland "Out and About" videos before meeting up with Scott, the 'sign guy' to ask him to clarify the claims being made by the Letter to the Editor written by John McFarland III's and printed and in the Hearld and News.

Jim Garland Out and about at the Honda Dealership

The first of the five videos that has been edited and the rest will soon, including the 8 and half minute video I shot asking Scott, the 'sign guy' to clarify the claims being made by the Letter to the Editor written by John McFarland III's and printed and in the Hearld and News.

As much as we do not want support Scott, the 'sign guy' or condone what he is doing in any way. Racism comes in all races, and all races are not immune for racism from their race, like Scott, the 'sign guy'. In other races, racism exists and any race that says otherwise are liars, and are just as bad, as they claim Scott, the 'sign guy' is for his racist signs. So stop the hypocrisy, as all races have racists in their race too and we all know it, as being the truth too.

Enjoy!

Have a nice day!

James C. Garland

Tease of Scott Sign Guy's comments

Related Links:

1."Crossing the line between "Fact" vs. "Fiction" and Free Speech"

2. Arrested Twice-Scott Voelker of Klamath Falls, OR

3. Rumors of Protester Scott Volker harassing people around Klamath Falls

4. HATE HAS NO BUSINESS HERE

5. "Hate Has No Business Here"

To read more of Tulelake News stories go Here.

James Garland of Tulelake News
Send sources on local and national news:
Email: tulelakenews@yahoo.com
Cell # (530) 708-7852

Comments