False claims against Defendant James Garland will be heard as Defendant appears on Monday December 9, 2019 in court (Part Three)

KLAMATH FALLS, OR—

Tulelakenews.com Todays News: December 8, 2019

Jackie Gow and Teresa Williams from Tulelake weren't that ignorant to claim I have a knife...

But Melodi & Clyde are it seems.

Jackie Gow and Teresa Williams just claimed I was jumping out of bushes at the Tulelake Post Office.

LMAO!

Tulelake New Times August 16, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Eight days before the EPO was written on February 22, 2014. A former Tulelake Police officer of Tulelake spent city of Tulelake time in a patrol car and uniform with one of my accusers late into the evenings some times information that was received by a reliable source. This person also has made accusations about me jumping out of the bushes by the Tulelake Post Office. Maybe people should look at those bushes that I have been accused of jumping out of and see if they think that is even possible or not?

Written eight days before the EPO that was written on February 22, 2014, by a former Tulelake Police officer and my accusers filed with the court on February 22, 2014. Where the Commissar in charge of both cases denied my harassment complaints by these accusers against me on technical grounds without prejudice.

“Community Concerns” where a former mayor allowed this to take place as this group began to present a trial against me at a city council meeting on record. Which is unconstitutional and NOT within the power of the city of city council meeting. Where now the city of Tulelake is responsible legally and morally for the abuse I received on record by these people who were part of this agenda item and the comments made by the Chief of Police on record at this time. Where my rights were as a public citizen less well-denied due process of law. Where the same YouTube webcam portion was played out of context and not played in entirety where also comments were made about the threats I received in front of Ross’s Market where this Chief of Police did nothing but make the following statement.” That is what you get for putting all that stuff on the Internet”

And the rest of the story...

Related Links: Tulelake, the untold story... Chapter One

The first time I met Tony Ross, the Chief of Police of Tulelake was when I was putting on an event at the Tulelake Fair Grounds. It was called "All Saints Day", to offset "Halloween". It was taking place on October 31, 2003.

But that was fifteen years ago and a lot has changed since then. Not only for me but I would assume for Tony Ross as well. Tulelake, CA is a small town that if you are on the right side of Tony Ross, then you will be fine. Otherwise, watch your back. Because if you are on the wrong side of Tony Ross he will try and make your life miserable until he feels he has you on the defense. Or tries to convince others you are no good and not up to his standards. Even to the point of comparing you to others who once lived in the community.

Tony Ross used to say that in his opinion "I was a pain in the ass, but not violent". Then things changed after I began reporting on the news in Tulelake. Where I would spend my time reporting on city council meetings so that people in the community would have a better idea what was going on in Tulelake, CA. I don't own a gun and never have as I have no reason too. Nor do I want one. And that is my choice.

Another false claim by none other than Tony Ross, himself, again.

I love this one too when asking people what they think of Tony Ross. It depends on who you ask? There are good and bad people no matter where you go or end up. And Tulelake is no different.

Tulelake, the untold story... Chapter Three

*The late Joe Cordonier a longtime resident and past City of Tulelake, City Clerk and USFS employee. Joe Cordonier used to have a saying for when it came to things or ideas for Tulelake getting done. "It is not the message but the messenger as to rather it gets done or not in the city of Tulelake."

But I wanted to do my best to keep everyone in town updated as to what was going on in town. I was doing my best to stop the rumors and write about the truth from my POV. And some people did not like the truth coming from me for my POV of what was happening in Tulelake at the time of the issues. From general public service stories of community interest to what was going on at the city council meetings in Tulelake.

Who needs to have people looking at you with daggers in their eyes for all the hate they have towards you while only trying to report the news on city council meetings. It just came to the point it was not worth it anymore. It was not my loss but the city of Tulelake loss for not being updated as to what was going on at city council meetings besides the bland version from the Herald and News in Klamath Falls, OR. Before Joe's passing, Joe had decided it was time to retire as city clerk after all the years he spent doing it. And after Randy Darrow stepped down as Mayor and Tom Cordonier was appointed Mayor. Where the vigilante group that tried to recall Randy. They lost that bid when Randy was not removed. This same group that went after anyone who I happened to be friends with on the council, no matter who it was. They even went after Bob Hugebanks If they were friends of mine they went after them. Including Tom Cordonair now the mayor of Tulelake during that time.

"TIME FOR CHANGE in TULELAKE, WRITE IN: “James Garland”

Write-In James Garland as a qualified write-in candidate member, City Council Short-term on June 3, 2014.

Joe Cordonier who worked as a National Park Ranger at the "Lava Beds National Monument Joe Cordonair a ""Lava Beds National Monument National Park Ranger as well as the City of Tulelake's City Clerk. At one of the meetings, Joe stood up and called out the hypocrisy as well as Margie Cordonier at a different meeting which is all on record. The same way Tony Ross made false accusations against me as well during another meeting at the Tulelake city council. And this vigilante group would go out of their way to try and get me violated at a city council meeting because the judge ruled I was allowed to attend city council meetings as that was my right to do so, rather Teresa Williams (whose father is John Crowe, a former mayor of Tulelake) and sons or Jackie Gow or family were there or not. They tried their best to intentionally try to get me arrested. My first amendment rights came first over any civil restraining order so I was not denied my rights to be there. Which pissed them off even more at the time.

Related Links:

1.Getting THE TRUTH OUT about Tulelake City Council Meetings

2.Demands the city of Tulelake cannot legally do

3. False claims against Defendant James Garland will be heard as Defendant appears on Monday December 9, 2019 in court (Part One)

4. False claims against Defendant James Garland will be heard as Defendant appears on Monday December 9, 2019 in court (Part Two)

James Garland of Tulelake News

Send sources on local and national news:
Email: tulelakenews@yahoo.com
Cell # (530) 708-7852

Comments